Get the FREE ACC Android App, and have all the ACC Action on your mobile phone!
- Baseball. Virginia Tech Clinches Spot in ACC Title Game with Win over Georgia Tech
Virginia Tech struck late to edge Georgia Tech 3-2 Friday at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park and become the first team to qualify for the title game of the 2013 ACC Championship….
- W. Tennis. NCAA Women’s Tennis ACCtion: Friday, May 24
Clemson’s Yana Koroleva upset the No. 5 singles player in the nation to join North Carolina’s Gina Suarez-Malaguti in the NCAA Quarterfinals…
- W. Basketball. ACC to be Represented on USA Teams
Duke’s Tricia Liston and Alexis Jones have been chosen to represent the United States on two USA Basketball Teams this summer. Liston was selected to the USA World University Games Team, while Jones was named to the USA U19 World Championship Team….
- Baseball. NC State Downs Miami, 7-1
NC State scored four runs in the second inning against Miami without getting the ball out of the infield. That provided the cushion that carried the Wolfpack to a 7-1 victory over the Hurricanes Friday in the ACC Baseball Championship at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park….
- W. Lacrosse. North Carolina’s Skinner Wins Yeardley Love Award
University of North Carolina junior Zoe Skinner is the 2013 winner of the Yeardley Reynolds Love (YRL) Unsung Hero Award, the One Love Foundation announced on Thursday. Loyola’s Jason Crane won the men’s award….
- W. Lacrosse. North Carolina’s Paige Hanson Wins Elite 89 Award
Paige Hanson, a junior attacker at the University of North Carolina, is the recipient of the Elite 89 Award for the 2013 NCAA Division I Women’s Lacrosse Championship….
- M. Tennis. NCAA Men’s Tennis ACCtion: Thursday, May 23
Two singles players moved on to the NCAA Round of 16 and four doubles teams advanced through the first round Thursday in Urbana, Ill….
- Track. NCAA Track & Field ACCtion: Thursday, May 23
Tickets were punched to the Finals during opening day of the NCAA East Regional Championships held in Greensboro, N.C….
- W. Golf. NCAA Women’s Golf ACCtion: Thursday, May 23
With 18 holes remaining at the 2013 NCAA Championship, the top-seeded and third-ranked Duke women’s golf team is in second place, after carding an one-under-par, 287, on Thursday….
- Baseball. Hokies Walk Off With 3-2 Win Over Florida State
Virginia Tech became the first team in the 2013 ACC Baseball Championship to notch two wins when Mark Zagunis slugged a walkoff home run in the bottom of the ninth to give the Hokies a 3-2 upset of Florida State Thursday night at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park….
- W. Tennis. NCAA Women’s Tennis ACCtion: Thursday, May 23
North Carolina saw two individuals advance to the NCAA Singles Round of 16 and Clemson had one during the second day of individual competition….
- Baseball. North Carolina Cruises Past Miami in ACC Championship
Top-seeded North Carolina didn’t take long to seize control Thursday in its ACC Baseball Championship debut at Durham Bulls Athletic Park, pounding out 18 hits in a 10-0 victory over Miami that was shortened to eight innings due to the 10-run rule….
- Football. ACC Announces 2013 Dr Pepper ACC Football Championship Game Kickoff & Early Season Game Times and TV Schedule
A fourth straight appearance in prime time for the Dr Pepper ACC Football Championship Game and 11 national exposures in the first three weeks of the season, including six national TV appearances on the opening weekend of the year, headline the Atlantic Coast Conference early season TV football schedule announced Thursday by the ACC….
- Baseball. Virginia Rebounds with an 8-2 Win over Georgia Tech in ACC Championship
Virginia, stunned by a first-game loss to Virginia Tech, bounced back Thursday to hammer Georgia Tech 8-2 in the morning game of the ACC Baseball Championship at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park….
- M. Lacrosse. ACC Programs Place 24 on All-America Teams
Twenty-four ACC men’s lacrosse student-athletes have earned All-America honors, as announced Thursday by the United States Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association (USILA). Duke’s Brendan Fowler and David Lawson, Maryland’s Jesse Bernhardt and John Haus, and North Carolina’s Marcus Holman were tabbed for the first team….